Ajiliyaa and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies (individually and/ or collectively, "Ajiliyaa") is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, or purchasing products or services on Ajiliyaa websites, mobile sites or mobile applications ("Website") on the Website and otherwise doing business with Ajiliyaa. "Associate Companies" here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
-registering yourself on Website,
-undertaking any transaction on the Website,
-accessing blog page on the Website,
-transacting with AJILIYAA etc.
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
The "Information" (which shall also include data) provided by You to Ajiliyaa or collected from You by Ajiliyaa may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
• Personal Information:
• Your user name along with Your password,
• Your name,
• Your address,
• Your telephone number,
• Your e-mail address or other contact information,
• Your date of birth,
• Your gender,
• Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
• Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including OTP,
• Internet Protocol address,
• Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
• Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Ajiliyaa entity,
• Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
• registering as a user on the Website,
• registering as a seller on the Website,
• availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Ajiliyaa's customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
• Non-Personal Information:
Ajiliyaa may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Ajiliyaa to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
• Your geographic location,
• details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
• the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
• the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
• The duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
• Your installed packages information
4. USE OF INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to
(a) Send AJILIYAA any feedback on any products;
(b) Seek consultation with AJILIYAA
(c) Subscribe to AJILIYAA’s news-letters, blog or receive any updates on special offers that are offered by AJILIYAA;
(d) Inquire about AJILIYAA’s products;
(e) Place a purchase order for any merchandise through the Website;
(f) Create/register an online-account with AJILIYAA or subsequently update any information so provided;
(g) Conduct online surveys;
(h) Seek refund of any payment made.
(i) Perform other business activities as needed.
(j) Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
(k) Process payments and refunds.
For avoidance of doubt, AJILIYAA is under no obligation to verify the source of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information and shall not be responsible for authenticity of the information provided by you. You may choose to withdraw this consent (unsubscribe) by writing an e-mail to the AJILIYAA. However, rendering of any assistance by AJILIYAA is contingent upon your continued consent to AJILIYAA’s usage of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information as aforesaid.
The information so collected enables AJILIYAA to keep record of the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, various web-pages/ products viewed, etc. in order to improve the content of the Website and its functionality, analyse online data generated on Website to give personalized shopping experience to the visitor, improve order processing and delivery/shipping logistics, etc. and thus give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Ajiliyaa may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Ajiliyaa entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Ajiliyaa under applicable law.
You unconditionally agree and permit Ajiliyaa to access and read your SMS to autofill or prepopulate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number.
Ajiliyaa may also share Personal Information if Ajiliyaa believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
6. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
6. Links to third party websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Ajiliyaa unless expressly specified on the Website.
AJILIYAA is committed to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information received from visitor on our Website and stored on our system. While we implement the above security measures on this Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible and therefore should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resource. You are requested to sign off from the Website when finished using a shared computer.
The Website redirects you to a payment gateway for making payment. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that AJILIYAA does not have any access to the data keyed on payment gateway sites.
If you are a registered user with our Website, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you to change your login password frequently.
While accessing Website if you observe any suspicious activity on the computer resource, you are requested to change your password immediately.
Please note that AJILIYAA will never send you request e-mail or call you for sharing your password. If you receive any such e-mail or call requesting password, please inform AJILIYAA representatives immediately by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Any visitor who has received an invitation to join or register on the Website may choose not to receive such invitations in future by following the instructions in the e-mail invitation. If you are already a registered member/visitor, you may choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. AJILIYAA will take commercially reasonable steps to implement you opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request.
7. User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Ajiliyaa to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective Ajiliyaa entity as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Ajiliyaa entities nor shall contact any of Ajiliyaa entities. Further, Ajiliyaa may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or Ajiliyaa may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Ajiliyaa would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Further, as per Rule 3(4) of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to Your communication of violation of Rule 3, by any other person, within 36 (thirty six) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided:
Phone No –_________
Email id – _________
11 Further Acknowledgements
• is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Ajiliyaa policies and practices with respective to the Information;
• provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
• provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
• provides for disclosure of Information; and
• provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
Please also read Terms and Conditions as set out on the Website. By accessing the Website, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.