we typically reply within minutes
THIS STANDARD TERMS OF GIFT CARD IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC CONTRACT FORMED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THESE STANDARD TERMS DO NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
THESE STANDARD TERMS OF GIFT CARD IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT BETWEEN BUYER AND AJILIYAA.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Gift Card at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of the terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
1. This gift card entitles the registered user to purchase merchandise from any store of AJILIYAA RAIMENT AND LIFESTYLES (“AJILIYAA”) or from our website www.ajiliyaa.com (“Website”).
2. The recipient of the gift card needs to register on the ajiliyaa.com if not already a registered customer to be able to redeem the gift card.
3. This gift card cannot be redeemed for cash.
4. AJILIYAA reserves the right to reject any gift card if it reasonably suspects that the gift card has been utilized or if the promo-code is invalid or in case of not being the intended recipient.
5. This gift card is valid for 6 (six) months from the date of issue. Neither the validity of gift cards shall be extended nor can new gift cards be issued against the expired/unused gift cards.
6. AJILIYAA is not liable for delivery of Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address and will consider this to be the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. This gift card is non-transferable and cannot, in part or in whole, be
(i) redeemed for cash/gift vouchers/credit notes;
(ii) refunded; or
8. If the invoice value is greater than the gift card value, the customer must pay the balance amount.
9. Gift card value will have to be redeemed in one order. Any remaining balance on the gift card will not be carried forward for any subsequent purchase.
10. AJILIYAA shall not be held liable for any unauthorised and/or fraudulent purchases made using this gift card. AJILIYAA presumes that the person presenting the gift card is the actual and intended beneficiary of the gift voucher and shall not be required to verify whether the person presenting the gift card for redemption is the actual/intended beneficiary of the gift card. Without prejudice to aforesaid, in no event the liability of AJILIYAA for any claims arising under this gift card shall exceed the value of the gift card.
11. This gift card will be governed by laws of India and disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Surat, Gujarat, India only.